Administrator Assistant Responsibilities:
We are looking for a mature & caring Office Administrator Assistant. The perfect candidate is obsessed with organization, procedure and making things tick. Loves taking on new challenges, undertaking administrative tasks, ensuring our clients and the rest of the staff have adequate support.
The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Support administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Schedule agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Creating Budget / Financial Reports
- Processing Payments for clients
- Following up with overdue accounts and client billing requests
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
- Video editing / Photoshop / Quickbooks / skills are preferred but not a necessity.
In addition to the specific skills listed above, Symetric also seeks someone with the qualities listed below:
- Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles – takes all opportunities to go above and beyond the basic expectations.
- Detail-oriented: an attention to detail for tasks with zero tolerance for errors.
- A self-motivated individual who can multi-task, work under stress and meet deadlines.
- An absolute commitment to customer service.
- A positive attitude and open mind that approaches problems from all angles.
- Most importantly, a good sense of humour.
If this sounds like you, great! Apply TODAY for immediate consideration via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote in the reference line: Office Admin Assistant.